Put yourself in the middle of the most dynamic part of the world and make a difference – in all sorts of meaningful ways! Our international volunteer programs in Sydney offer an array of unique and invaluable experiences to every volunteer in our program. Sydney volunteers have the opportunity immerse themselves in, while giving back to, this amazing city. Connect-123 will work with you on designing the volunteer abroad program in Sydney that best suits your needs and provides benefit to those who need it!
Sydney volunteers can make an important contribution in any number of areas. While Australia is a thriving first-world country, there are still enormous economic and social imbalances that a wide range of organizations are looking to redress, and your help is deeply welcomed. We will individually match you to the project or initiative that fits best with your interests and skills.
Most of our volunteers choose to have us help you find housing through one of our trusted partners. Of course, it’s entirely voluntary, so if you have alternative accommodations, no worries!
The Connect-123 Volunteer Program in Sydney has a flat fee of US$2,450. This fee includes:
- A unique volunteer opportunity in Sydney that matches your skills and interests
- Access to Connect-123 social program with weekly events
- Comprehensive orientation shortly after you arrive in Sydney
- Airport pick-up
- Help arranging accommodations
- Pre-trip information guide to Australia
- Ongoing support from Connect-123 staff, before, during, and after your trip
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A US$300 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of US$2,150 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first volunteer offer to you.
Applying to our Sydney volunteer program is easy – here are the main steps:
• Send us an inquiry by filling out a form on the Inquire Now page
• Speak with one of our Sydney team (we’ll be in touch to set up a call)
• Complete some paperwork (application form, 2 letters of recommendation)
• Pay the program fee deposit (which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you)
And voila! You are part of the Connect-123 Sydney volunteer program and ready to explore the exciting projects we have to offer!
Let's Get Started
- Animal Science and Wildlife Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Community Service Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Economic Development Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Education and Teaching Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Environment Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Human Rights Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Medical and Public Health Volunteer Programsin Sydney
- Social Work Volunteer Programs in Sydney
- Youth Development and Sports Volunteer Programs in Sydney