Volunteer in Dublin
Ireland is among the top ten most charitable countries in the world and is home to several international nonprofits. Charity also begins at home with Dublin offering a range of support and development services locally. International volunteers interested in giving their time for global or local causes in Dublin can join the Connect-123 volunteer program for a memorable and rewarding experience.Share enquire now
Dublin may be a developed and cosmopolitan city but there are still numerous ways that you can volunteer your time and gain a huge amount while doing so. Make your international experience in Dublin a meaningful one with a wide choice of volunteer programs. Take a look at how you can volunteer in Dublin with Connect-123.
The Dublin volunteer program fee of €2,150 includes:
• Finding a volunteer opportunity that is unique to your specific requirements.
• Pre-trip information pack covering Dublin.
• Assisting with accommodation arrangements to suit your needs from shared apartments to home stays.
• Advising on local transportation routes.
• Airport pick-up service
• Comprehensive arrival orientation, including a wealth of local Dublin advice.
• Connect-123 deals and discounts with local tour operators and activities.
• Connect-123 social program offering a range of activities and social get-togethers to help you get to know Dublin and your fellow Connect-123 volunteers better
• Continual support, guidance, and advice prior-to, during, and after your Dublin experience
• 24/7 emergency support
A €300 deposit, which is due upon application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of €1,850 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first volunteer program offer to you.
The Connect-123 volunteer program in Dublin allows you to choose between sharing apartments or house shares with other Connect-123 program participants and living with other local and international students in central Dublin. We have the benefit of being on the ground to arrange your housing for you, but you can find your own accommodation in Dublin if you prefer. You may wish to have a fully integrated and local stay in a home stay which we can also assist with. As always at Connect-123, we are flexible and here to help.
So you are ready to apply for the Connect-123 volunteer program in Dublin? Here’s how, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
• Complete your basic details at the Enquire Now page.
• One of the Connect-123 team will set up a call with you.
• Complete an application form, send us two reference letters, and pay the $300 program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you.
It’s that easy! To get the ball rolling to join the Connect-123 Dublin program, Enquire Now.