Internships in Buenos Aires
Explore a range of challenging international internship opportunities in Buenos Aires, Argentina that can boost your knowledge of your chosen field and potentially your Spanish language skills! Internships in Buenos Aires range from journalism to health care to economic development and even film and photography. Take a look at our internships in Buenos Aires and work with Connect-123 staff to find the right fit for you.Share enquire now
Our local team in Buenos Aires keeps its ear close to the ground. With connections to an extensive network of local organizations, hospitals, schools and private companies, we are aware of interesting projects, initiatives and campaigns before they happen – meaning we can identify the best internship opportunity for you! If you are keen to improve your Spanish, opportunities can be arranged that require intermediate to advanced levels of Spanish. However, English speaking opportunities are also available, meaning you can get a full international internship experience and pick up a few words at your own pace!
The $1,895 flat fee for the Buenos Aires internship program includes:
- An internship tailored to your specific career goals and requirements.
- Pre-arrival information, including a Buenos Aires information pack.
- Finding accommodation to suit your needs from shared apartments to home stays.
- Public transportation advice and assistance.
- Airport pick up.
- Arrival orientation covering advice on Buenos Aires, your internship, and maximising your international experience.
- Connect-123 group discount rates for select service providers and tour operators.
- Connect-123 social program with regular activities and events in and around the city.
- Ongoing support from Connect-123 staff, before, during, and after your stay in Buenos Aires.
- 24/7 emergency contact.
A $300 deposit, which is due upon application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of $1,595 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first internship offer to you.
As an intern on our Buenos Aires program you may wish to live with other Connect-123 interns and volunteers, and enjoy exploring your new surroundings together. Or you might choose to live with young local professionals in a city apartment. If you’re seeking to improve your Spanish and get a real sense of life in a Buenos Aires household a homestay could be your best bet. All of these options can be explored with our local know-how and assistance from the Connect-123 team. Or simply do your own thing – our Buenos Aires internship program is entirely flexible when it comes to housing and you can seek as much or as little help from us as you want.
Applying is easy – here’s how:
• Complete the form on the Enquire Now page.
• A Connect-123 team member will email you promptly to schedule a phone call and request your resume/CV.
• Points covered on the call will include potential opportunities that match your interests, more information about our housing and social program and answering any questions you may have.
• Next, you will need to complete an application form, and arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to us.
• And finally, pay the program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you.
Once these steps have been completed you will officially be on our Buenos Aires program and our exploration for the right international internship opportunity can begin!