Internships in Dublin
Add some European flair to your work history with a Dublin internship in practically any field you want. Connect-123 can offer professional working experience in Dublin across a vast array of opportunities. From politics to publishing, finance to film, Dublin has it all! Dublin is a small yet cosmopolitan city with loads to offer so check out our Dublin internships for an international experience you won’t forget.Share enquire now
Whatever your interest, Connect-123 can find you an internship in Dublin to match. Dublin is a small city with a big heart and even bigger opportunities. Being a European capital, there are internships to suit every candidate. Big on business, innovation, communications, culture, politics, events, and tourism, Dublin is the ideal location for interns with drive and purpose. Famed also for its friendly and fun-loving people, Dublin epitomises the work hard, play hard attitude.
The Dublin internship program flat fee of €1,795 includes:
- An internship custom designed according to your requirements.
- Pre-trip information including local advice and Dublin information pack.
- Accommodation assistance: independent or group living in apartments or house shares.
- Public transportation advice and support.
- Airport pick up upon arrival.
- Orientation upon arrival covering advice on Dublin life.
- Discounts on selected tours and services.
- Access to the Connect-123 social program, with regular events and excursions.
- Connect-123 staff to help you before, during, and after your time in Dublin.
- 24/7 emergency contact.
A €300 deposit, which is due upon application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of €1,495 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first internship offer to you.
Connect-123 can help you find comfortable accommodation that meets your budget in Dublin.
Housing options include:
- Shared city apartments with Connect-123 program participants.
- House share living with Connect-123 interns.
- Independent apartment living.
- Home stay options.
- Shared apartments with local or international students/professionals.
- Shared house with local or international students/professionals
- Find your own housing.
We will use our local knowledge to advise you on the best housing option in Dublin for you.
At Connect-123, we want to get to know you and find out what you are looking for from your Dublin internship in order to match you with the best possible internship opportunity.
Send us a few basic details here on the Enquire Now page. We will get back to you right away to set up a call to discuss your goals and options and answer any questions that you may have about our program.
We will explain by phone and then e-mail all the informaton you need in order to apply which include:
- An application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- A $300 deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you
Then it is time for us to get going on finding you the perfect internship opportunity!