If you’ve got a hunger to contribute your time, energy, enthusiasm – and maybe even your language skills to volunteer projects in Buenos Aires then read on! Connect-123’s Buenos Aires volunteer programs offer students and graduates an amazing opportunity to give back to an international community while gaining invaluable experience. Take a look at our programs in Buenos Aires. We look forward to finding the right volunteer opportunity for you!
Buenos Aires, Argentina is a fascinating city that is home to many initiatives that seek to improve the lives of its citizens in various ways – initiatives that could benefit from YOUR contribution! Whether you are keen to get involved with educating street children, monitoring and evaluating community based interventions or something entirely different we will match you to the volunteer project that best suits your background and interests.
- Animal Science and Wildlife Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Community Service Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Economic Development Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Education and Teaching Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Environment Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Human Rights Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Medical and Public Health Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Social Work Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
- Youth Development and Sports Volunteer Programs in Buenos Aires
Connect-123’s volunteer program in Buenos Aires gives you the flexibility to independently arrange housing for yourself in the city, or to share your preferences with us and then let us do the legwork! We can help with arranging accommodation in locations convenient to your volunteer host organization, or we can prioritize arranging for you to live with other Connect-123 international volunteers. Some of our Buenos Aires volunteers choose instead to live with locals, which allows for full cultural immersion and may be best suited to those wishing to improve their Spanish.
Connect-123’s Buenos Aires Volunteer Program has a flat fee of $2,450. This fee covers:
- A volunteer opportunity that fits your skills and interests
- Access to Connect-123 social program’s weekly events
- Ongoing support from Connect-123 staff, before, during, and after your stay in Buenos Aires
- Comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Airport pick-up
- Pre-trip information pack about Buenos Aires
- Assistance arranging local accommodation
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A $300 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of $2,150 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first volunteer offer to you.
The first step in your Buenos Aires volunteer application is simply completing the form on the Inquire Now page. We’ll get back in touch with you swiftly to arrange a phone conversation, prior to which you will need to send us your resume/CV. During the call we’ll try to understand your motivation and interests better, as well as answer any questions you might have for us about the process, about Buenos Aires, and about the logistics of coming here to volunteer.
The next step will be for you to send us a completed application form, two letters of recommendation, and to pay the $300 program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you. And that’s it! You are officially on our Buenos Aires volunteer program and we can start to work together on identifying the best volunteer opportunity for you!