- A meaningful volunteer position, tailor made according to your skills and interests
- Comprehensive Dublin orientation shortly after your arrival
- Access to the events in our weekly social calendar
- Continual support, guidance, and advice prior-to, during, and after your trip
- Pick up from the Airport when you arrive in Dublin
- Help arranging local housing
- Pre-trip Dublin informational guide
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
Dublin can offer those with an interest in medical and public health issues the opportunity to volunteer their time at a local children’s hospital, work with mental health patients, or offer care to the elderly. Other possible volunteer positions include working with nonprofit organizations dedicated to specific health issues including Alzheimers and Leukemia, and community outreach efforts in health education and family planning in Dublin.
Let's Get Started
If you'd like to get started right away, download an application, fill it out, and email it back to us. We'll then contact you to discuss your goals and explore options!