Ireland is among the top ten most charitable countries in the world and is home to several international nonprofits. Charity also begins at home with Dublin offering a range of support and development services locally. International volunteers interested in giving their time for global or local causes in Dublin can join the Connect-123 volunteer program for a memorable and rewarding experience.
Dublin may be a developed and cosmopolitan city but there are still numerous ways that you can volunteer your time and gain a huge amount while doing so. Make your international experience in Dublin a meaningful one with a wide choice of volunteer programs. Take a look at how you can volunteer in Dublin with Connect-123.
- Animal Science and Wildlife Volunteer Programs
- Community Service Volunteer Programs
- Economic Development Volunteer Programs
- Education and Teaching Volunteer Programs
- Environment Volunteer Programs
- Human Rights Volunteer Programs
- Medical and Public Health Volunteer Programs
- Social Work Voluteer Programs
- Youth Development and Sports Volunteer Programs
The Connect-123 volunteer program in Dublin allows you to choose between sharing apartments or house shares with other Connect-123 program participants and living with other local and international students in central Dublin. We have the benefit of being on the ground to arrange your housing for you, but you can find your own accommodation in Dublin if you prefer. You may wish to have a fully integrated and local stay in a home stay which we can also assist with. As always at Connect-123, we are flexible and here to help.
The following is included in the €2,250 flat fee for Connect-123’s Volunteer Program in Dublin:
- A meaningful volunteer position, tailor made according to your skills and interests
- Comprehensive Dublin orientation shortly after your arrival
- Access to the events in our weekly social calendar
- Continual support, guidance, and advice prior-to, during, and after your trip
- Pick up from the Airport when you arrive in Dublin
- Help arranging local housing
- Pre-trip Dublin informational guide
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A €300 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of €1,950 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first volunteer offer to you.
So you are ready to apply for the Connect-123 volunteer program in Dublin? Here’s how, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
• Send us your details through the Inquire Now page.
• One of the Connect-123 team will set up a call with you.
• Complete an application form, send us two reference letters, and pay the €300 program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you.
It’s that easy! To get the ball rolling to join the Connect-123 Dublin program, Inquire Now.