Buenos Aires Internship Overview
Explore a range of challenging international internship opportunities in Buenos Aires, Argentina that can boost your knowledge of your chosen field and potentially your Spanish language skills! Internships in Buenos Aires range from journalism to health care to economic development and even film and photography. Take a look at our internships in Buenos Aires and work with Connect-123 staff to find the right fit for you.
Our local team in Buenos Aires keeps its ear close to the ground. With connections to an extensive network of local organizations, hospitals, schools and private companies, we are aware of interesting projects, initiatives and campaigns before they happen – meaning we can identify the best internship opportunity for you! If you are keen to improve your Spanish, opportunities can be arranged that require intermediate to advanced levels of Spanish. However, English speaking opportunities are also available, meaning you can get a full international internship experience and pick up a few words at your own pace!
- Advertising Internships
- Animal Science and Wildlife Internships
- Architecture Internships
- Business Internships
- Communications, PR and Event Management Internships
- Design Internships
- Economic Development Internships
- Education and Teaching Internships
- Engineering Internships
- Entrepreneurship Internships
- Environment and Sustainability Internships
- Film and Photography Internships
- Finance Internships
- Human Rights Internships
- Journalism Internships
- Law Internships
- Marketing Internships
- Medical and Health Care Internships
- Microfinance Internships
- Project Management Internships
- Public Policy Internships
- Publishing Internships
- Social Work Internships
- Sports Management Internships
- Tourism and Hospitality Internships
- Web Development Internships
- Youth Development and Sports Internships
Housing in Buenos Aires
As an intern on our Buenos Aires program you may wish to live with other Connect-123 interns and volunteers, and enjoy exploring your new surroundings together. Or you might choose to live with young local professionals in a city apartment. These options can be explored with our local know-how and assistance from the Connect-123 team. Or simply do your own thing – our Buenos Aires internship program is entirely flexible when it comes to housing and you can seek as much or as little help from us as you want.
Our School of Record partner is University of California Irvine, and in parallel with your internship or volunteer position you are able to enroll in an online course at UCI that will grant you 3 graded transfer credits. The fee for these credits is only $600. Please check with your university if they accept transfer credits or reach out to us for more details. In addition, many students on our programs earn academic credit through their universities. Check with your university to find out if they grant credit for independent study, experiential learning, community service or internships and we’ll then liaise with your university to ensure that your project meets their requirements.
Buenos Aires Internship Program Fee
The Connect-123 Buenos Aires Internship Program has a flat fee of $2,850, which includes the following:
- A custom designed internship that aligns with your interests and career goals
- Orientation all about Buenos Aires shortly after your arrival
- Free or at-cost access to Connect-123 social program including weekly events with other interns and volunteers
- Comprehensive Argentina pre-trip guide
- Airport pick-up service
- Help arranging housing in Buenos Aires
- Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice, opportunities, and community
The $350 deposit, due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of $2,500 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, your deposit is 100% refundable.
Learn More About Our Internship Programs in Buenos Aires
Applying is easy – here’s how:
Complete the form on the Inquire Now page. A Connect-123 team member will email you promptly to schedule a phone call and request your resume/CV. Points covered on the call will include potential opportunities that match your interests, more information about our housing and social program and answering any questions you may have. Next, you will need to complete an application form, and arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to us. And finally, pay the program fee deposit, which provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, is 100% refundable. Once these steps have been completed you will officially be on our Buenos Aires program and our exploration for the right international internship opportunity can begin!