Connect-123’s internships in Barcelona are an amazing opportunity to get career related experience in an exciting and truly international city. Popular internship opportunities include business and entrepreneurship, medical and health care, human rights and design, just to name a few. Take a look at our programs in Barcelona. Wherever your interests lie, we look forward to finding the right internship for you!
At Connect-123, we create tailor-made internships in Barcelona for everyone from university students, to graduate students, to recent grads and experienced professionals from all over the world! We match your skills and interests to the local needs of our host organizations. Our extensive network of local organizations includes small businesses, start-ups, hospitals, foundations, NGOs and schools. If you’re looking to improve your Spanish or Catalan, we can arrange an internship that requires intermediate or advanced language skills. If not, English speaking opportunities are also available. If you’re looking for an extraordinary experience in an exciting international city then an internship in Barcelona might be just what you need!
- Advertising Internships in Barcelona
- Animal Science and Wildlife Internships in Barcelona
- Architecture Internships in Barcelona
- Business Internships in Barcelona
- Communications, PR and Event Management Internships in Barcelona
- Design Internships in Barcelona
- Economic Development Internships in Barcelona
- Education and Teaching Internships in Barcelona
- Engineering Internships in Barcelona
- Entrepreneurship Internships in Barcelona
- Environment and Sustainability Internships in Barcelona
- Film and Photography Internships in Barcelona
- Finance Internships in Barcelona
- Human Rights Internships in Barcelona
- Journalism Internships in Barcelona
- Law Internships in Barcelona
- Marketing Internships in Barcelona
- Medical and Health Care Internships in Barcelona
- Microfinance Internships in Barcelona
- Project Management Internships in Barcelona
- Public Policy Internships in Barcelona
- Publishing Internships in Barcelona
- Social Work Internships in Barcelona
- Sports Management Internships in Barcelona
- Tourism and Hospitality Internships in Barcelona
- Web Development Internships in Barcelona
- Youth Development and Sports Internships in Barcelona
Connect-123’s internship program in Barcelona offers several different choices when it comes to housing. We can work together to find your best housing option and then help to arrange your accommodations for you. You can choose to share an apartment with other Connect-123 international volunteers, live with local young professionals or other international students, or get a deeper cultural immersion experience choosing a homestay and living with a local Spanish family. With any of these options, our priority is quality accommodations that will make you feel comfortable and secure during your stay in Barcelona.
Connect-123’s Internship Program in Barcelona has a flat fee of €2,450 which includes:
- An internship tailored to your specific career goals
- Free or at-cost access to weekly social events with your fellow Connect-123 program participants
- Comprehensive Barcelona orientation upon arrival
- Assistance in arranging housing
- Pre-trip Barcelona information pack
- Airport pick up
- Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A €300 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of €2,150 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send you the first internship offer.
Applying for an internship in Barcelona is easy! We want our application process to be very straightforward, so that you can get all the information you need to decide if we’re the right program for you and we can get enough information to be able to match you with the ideal internship. Just complete the form on the Enquire Now page and a Connect-123 team member will email you promptly to schedule a phone call and request your resume/CV. During this call, we’ll discuss potential opportunities that match your interests, give you more information about our housing and social program and answer any questions you may have.
Then you’ll need to complete an application form, arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to us and pay the program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you. Then we get right to work finding the Barcelona internship opportunity that’s right for you!