If you’ve got a hunger to contribute your time, energy, enthusiasm – and maybe even your language skills to volunteer projects in Buenos Aires then read on! Connect-123’s Buenos Aires volunteer programs offer students and graduates an amazing opportunity to give back to an international community while gaining invaluable experience. Take a look at our programs in Buenos Aires. We look forward to finding the right volunteer opportunity for you!
Buenos Aires, Argentina is a fascinating city that is home to many initiatives that seek to improve the lives of its citizens in various ways – initiatives that could benefit from YOUR contribution! Whether you are keen to get involved with educating street children, monitoring and evaluating community based interventions or something entirely different we will match you to the volunteer project that best suits your background and interests.
- Animal Science and Wildlife Volunteer Programs
- Community Service Volunteer Programs
- Economic Development Volunteer Programs
- Education and Teaching Volunteer Programs
- Environment Volunteer Programs
- Human Rights Volunteer Programs
- Social Work Volunteer Programs
- Youth Development and Sports Volunteer Programs
Connect-123’s volunteer program in Buenos Aires gives you the flexibility to independently arrange housing for yourself in the city, or to share your preferences with us and then let us do the legwork! We can help with arranging accommodation in locations convenient to your volunteer host organization, or we can prioritize arranging for you to live with other Connect-123 international volunteers. Some of our Buenos Aires volunteers choose instead the homestay option, which allows for full cultural immersion and may be best suited to those wishing to improve their Spanish.
The Buenos Aires volunteer program flat fee of $2,150 includes the following:
• Matching you with a volunteer opportunity that specifically meets your needs
• Pre-trip Argentina information pack
• Arranging accommodation based on your requirements from homestay to sharing an apartment with locals or other volunteers
• Assisting with local transportation, and providing advice on public transportation routes
• Airport pickup service
• Full in-country orientation on arrival, including Buenos Aires do’s and don’ts and insider tips
• Connect-123 discounts with local service providers and tour operators
• Access to the regular activities organized as part of the Connect-123 social program – a great way to get to know Buenos Aires, and your fellow volunteers, better!
• Advice, support, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
• 24/7 emergency assistance
A $300 deposit, which is due upon application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of $1,850 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first volunteer program offer to you.
The first step in your Buenos Aires volunteer application is simply completing the form on theEnquire Now page. We’ll get back in touch with you swiftly to arrange a phone conversation, prior to which you will need to send us your resume/CV. During the call we’ll try to understand your motivation and interests better, as well as answer any questions you might have for us about the process, about Buenos Aires, and about the logistics of coming here to volunteer.
The next step will be for you to send us a completed application form, two letters of recommendation, and to pay the $300 program fee deposit, which provided you have not approved a placement, is 100% refundable up until two weeks after we send the first offer to you. And that’s it! You are officially on our Buenos Aires volunteer program and we can start to work together on identifying the best volunteer opportunity for you!