Our Sydney internship program offers an astonishing variety of international internship opportunities against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Sydney is a laid-back town that nonetheless is a major hub of global business. Surf in the morning before work–it seems like everyone else does! Popular internships in Sydney include business and entrepreneurship, medical and health care, engineering, design, marketing, and PR.
Employers in today’s competitive job market are looking for something that stands out from the crowd – and a professional internship in Australia could be just the thing to make them sit up and take notice! Opportunities in business and marketing allow you to explore the dynamism of the Pacific Rim economies. Meanwhile health care and medical interns work alongside some of the world’s finest medical professionals in an environment geared towards exceptional learning. And for every other kind of internship – well just put us to the test! We look forward to finding just the right Sydney internship for you!
- Advertising Internships
- Architecture Internships
- Business Internships
- Communications, PR and Event Management Internships
- Design Internships
- Economic Development Internships
- Education and Teaching Internships
- Engineering Internships
- Entrepreneurship Internships
- Environment and Sustainability Internships
- Film and Photography Internships
- Finance Internships
- Human Rights Internships
- Journalism Internships
- Law Internships
- Marketing Internships
- Medical and Health Care Internships
- Microfinance Internships
- Project Management Internships
- Public Policy Internships
- Publishing Internships
- Social Work Internships
- Sports Management Internships
- Tourism and Hospitality Internships
- Web Development Internships
- Youth Development and Sports Internships
Sydney program participants can opt to live in housing provided by Connect-123 partners. Other options for Sydney interns can include house or apartment share with local professionals or homestay with a Sydney family.
The US$2,750 flat fee for Connect-123’s Sydney Internship Program includes:
- A internship opportunity tailor made for you
- Free and at-cost access to Connect-123 weekly social activities
- Comprehensive orientation upon arrival
- Access to assistance arranging housing.
- Australia pre-trip info packet
- Airport pick-up service
- Ongoing support from Connect-123 staff, before, during, and after your stay in Sydney
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A US$350 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of US$2,400 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, your deposit is 100% refundable.
We want our application process to be as straightforward as possible. You need certain information in order to decide whether Connect-123’s international internship programs are a good match for you; we need some information to be able to match you to the ideal internship opportunity. Fill out the form on the Inquire Now page. We’ll be back in touch quickly to set up a telephone conversation and request your resume/CV – after this call both of us will have a good sense of whether Connect-123 is the right internship program for you. If we agree that it is, you simply need to send us your completed application form and two letters of recommendation, as well as pay the program fee deposit, which provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, is 100% refundable. And then we get to work on identifying the best possible Sydney internship for you!