Dublin Internship Overview
Add some European flair to your work history with a Dublin internship in practically any field you want. Connect-123 can offer professional working experience in Dublin across a vast array of opportunities. From politics to publishing, finance to film, Dublin has it all! Dublin is a small yet cosmopolitan city with loads to offer so check out our Dublin internships for an international experience you won’t forget.
Whatever your interest, Connect-123 can find you an internship in Dublin to match. Dublin is a small city with a big heart and even bigger opportunities. Being a European capital, there are internships to suit every candidate. Big on business, innovation, communications, culture, politics, events, and tourism, Dublin is the ideal location for interns with drive and purpose. Famed also for its friendly and fun-loving people, Dublin epitomises the work hard, play hard attitude.
- Advertising Internships
- Animal Science and Wildlife Internships
- Architecture Internships
- Business Internships
- Communications, PR, and Events Management Internships
- Design Internships
- Economic Development Internships
- Education and Teaching Internships
- Engineering Internships
- Entrepreneurship Internships
- Environment and Sustainability Internships
- Film and Photography Internships
- Finance Internships
- Human Rights Internships
- Journalism Internships
- Law Internships
- Marketing Internships
- Medical and Health Care Internships
- Microfinance Internships
- Project Management Internships
- Public Policy Internships
- Publishing Internships
- Social Work Internships
- Sports Management Internships
- Tourism and Hospitality Internships
- Web Development Internships
- Youth Development and Sports Internships
Housing in Dublin
Connect-123 can help you find comfortable accommodation that meets your budget in Dublin. Housing options include:
- Shared city apartments with Connect-123 program participants.
- House share living with Connect-123 interns.
- Independent apartment living.
- Home stay options.
- Shared apartments with local or international students/professionals.
- Shared house with local or international students/professionals
- Find your own housing.
We will use our local knowledge to advise you on the best housing option in Dublin for you.
Our School of Record partner is University of California Irvine, and in parallel with your internship or volunteer position you are able to enroll in an online course at UCI that will grant you 3 graded transfer credits. The fee for these credits is only $600. Please check with your university if they accept transfer credits or reach out to us for more details. In addition, many students on our programs earn academic credit through their universities. Check with your university to find out if they grant credit for independent study, experiential learning, community service or internships and we’ll then liaise with your university to ensure that your project meets their requirements.
Dublin Internship Program Fee
Connect-123’s Internship Program in Dublin has a flat fee of €2,750 which includes the following:
- An internship customized to match your goals and skill-set
- Free or at-cost access to Connect-123 weekly events program
- Continual support, guidance, and advice prior-to, during, and after your trip
- Extensive orientation shortly after your arrival in Dublin
- Accommodation assistance and advice
- Comprehensive pre-departure information packet on Ireland
- Airport pick-up
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Lifetime Connect-123 Alumni group membership, connecting you with program graduates around the world for advice and opportunities
A €350 deposit, which is due with your application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of €2,400 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, your deposit is 100% refundable.
Learn More About Our Internship Programs in Dublin
At Connect-123, we want to get to know you and find out what you are looking for from your Dublin internship in order to match you with the best possible internship opportunity. Send us a few basic details here on the Inquire Now page. We will get back to you right away to set up a call to discuss your goals and options and answer any questions that you may have about our program. We will explain by phone and then e-mail all the information you need in order to apply which include: An application form Two letters of recommendation A €350 deposit, which provided that you do not receive an offer in your first or second choice field, is 100% refundable Then it is time for us to get going on finding you the perfect internship opportunity!